Senior IT Project ManagerSenior IT Project Manager – Czech Republic
Duration: 1st March 2023 to 30th September 2023
Location: Prague, Czech Republic with occasional travel within the country
Our client is a global leader in document and process outsourcing.
They have decided to exit their operations in the Czech Republic and need to transition services to a new supplier partner by the end of September 2023.
They need an Interim Project Manager (PM) to focus on the IT aspects of the overall transition project.
Role & Responsibilities
The Interim IT PM will closely with the existing IT Manager to manage the transition of the contracted services from an IT perspective. They will report to the Project Board and ensure the project delivers all stated outcomes in terms of quality, cost and time specifications; and key will be to ensure risks are managed effectively (including making contingency plans). Compliance with security protocols will also be essential.
The Interim IT PM will also work very closely with the 3 x PM’s who will be responsible foe the transfer of services of the 3 major global client accounts.
The Desired Candidate
• An experienced and hands-on IT project manager
• Previous experience with OCR (optical character recognition) software
• Someone with a deep understanding of technology and data processing and complex end-to-end flows
• Broad understanding of the tech infrastructure across: windows servers, active directory, security set up, MS SQL; cloud based solutions
• Any experience in document production technology (printers, scanners, etc) would be desirable but is not essential
• The candidate(s) could come from almost any industry; perhaps experience in an operational, production, engineering, technology type environment would be helpful
• Comfortable reporting to a Project Board and other stakeholders; thus very good communication and engagement skills
• A team player; will ask for help and work collaboratively; there will be many questions that need asking of the teams across the technical, data and operational areas
• Fluent in English and Czech
• Any previous experience in BPO including document/printing processes would be helpful but certainly not essential
How to Apply
The deadline for applications is Friday, 24th February 2023. We have three of our international offices working together on the search for candidates to fulfil these roles.
Please initially contact:
London office – project lead: Jason Atkinson (Jason.email@example.com) or Eddy Nsabue (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Prague office – local talent search: Jan Brazda (Brazda@constellation.cz)